Cosgriff Whitehouse Electrical Ltd
Cosgriff Whitehouse Electrical Ltd are a Made in the Midlands Friend Member
Low Carbon Workspaces is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and offers £1,000 - £5,000 grants to small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) to reduce their resource costs and greenhouse gas emissions, through the installation of energy efficiency, renewable energy, electric fleet vehicle, and waste and water reduction measures
The grant is match funded on a 2:1 basis and is available to SMEs in the Black Country, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire. Total project expenditure must be a minimum of £3,000 to receive the minimum £1,000 grant, or £15,000 to receive the maximum grant size of £5,000 (total project expenditure is not limited to £15,000).
Organisations not eligible for the grant include the following:
• Organisations directly involved in the primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products (including fishery and aquaculture).
• Coal, steel, and synthetic fibre production and shipbuilding industries.
• Banking and Insurance companies.
• Organisations ineligible for State Aid.
• Organisations that aren’t SMEs.
• Organisation that have received more than €200,000 in State Aid in the last 3 fiscal years.
Process (for a potential beneficiary)
o Complete application forms (we can help with this process), and submit these with quotes for the measures you would like to be funded and copies of your utility bills.
o As soon as our Grant Panel approve your application, we will send you a grant offer letter and grant claim form. You can then go ahead and engage a contractor to get started.
o You pay for your project and then send us a completed grant claim form, together with your receipted invoices and a copy of a bank statement showing proof of purchase, so that we can issue payment to you. (N.B. Where a purchase is made using a credit card, applicants must provide bank statements to show that the credit has been fully cleared).
o We pay you the grant!